Friday, June 17, 2011

Camp? Sure.

Herroww :D


You know what? I can't wait for Choir camp. Finally, a place where I can get away from those usual naggings, annoying gay bros teasing me all the time, and the loud chatters of my aunt, mum & grandma. I'm not going to miss them, but they're going to miss me :P Ah, but the big problem is......


WHAT ABOUT DURING SHOWER TIME?!


That is the biggest problem we all would have ever faced during camps. Everyone would grab their clothes, towels and toiletries, and dash to the shower as quickly as they can, just like an olympic race. Yours truly is not excluded from this either. Luckily, the camp is held in school, not anywhere else, so it's a big relief (: Except that I don't like the dark and don't wish to bump into some monsters or ghosts or creepy creatures dwelling in there.....>.< Then, it would be a total nightmare that's ever happened to me. So, I'm gonna bring a torchlight there! 


Well, that's what we always bring to camp, isn't it?


At least, what I know is that we're going to have practices and lots of fun, and bond together as one choir in unity.


& I promise there's gonna be one last post before I vamoose for camp (:


P/S: I can't decide between who's better... Romeo or Tybalt?




  

No comments:

Post a Comment