Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Anime! & other stuff.

Anime addiction 


So, I'm currently addicted to Japanese anime. Hold on, not that I dislike Disney cartoons anymore or whatsoever, it's just that Jap anime are more dramatic than other cartoons. But still, I love any cartoons that I come across (:


The anime I'm currently watching is Romeo X Juliet, and the characters are so pretty/handsome, especially Romeo!! >.< I am going to die of cuteness overload already, lmao XD But I've just finished until episode 2, so yeah, still have a long way to go~


They look especially perfect together! 

Btw, I'm rewatching Kaichou-wa Maid-sama too ^__^


Eye checkup @ SNEC

Actually, it's kinda a research organised by SGH. They had this advertisement in the MInd Your Body section of the Straits Times about 3 years ago to research about myopia, and since my parents were "sooo enthusiastic" about having my eyes checked up for free, they signed me up for it -___-ll. In the end, I have to wear Transitions lens until the end of the research process.

So, I went for the checkup today with my mom, Shirley, and her mom, at SNEC (Singapore National Eye Centre). The morning train was fully packed with office workers, so we had to wait for a few more trains before we'd finally reached there. 

At first, when I saw Shirley, it felt really awkward. We haven't talked to each other since the last time we went for the checkup together, and she grew wayy taller than me o_o. We didn't talk to each other until we reached there, so yeah, kinda stuck on which topic to talk about first. The adults were as usual, chit-chatting all the way.

After the checkup, we went to JP to eat our lunch, and did abit of shopping there too. Mmm, Pepper Lunch ftw :3 Shirley & I went to Popular first, while the adults did grocery shopping in FairPrice, then following us to Popular. Saw alot of literary books like Julius Caesar, Macbeth blahblahblah. Almost full of William Shakespeare's literary books .__.

I also bought Avatar, just for the sake of the upcoming Literature lessons next semester. Guess what? We're doing movie analysis on Avatar. So yeah, that's all eh.

Adios amigos~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment