Sunday, June 19, 2011

The countdown starts......now.

Hey there people! Guess what, camp's starting tomorrow :O As promised, here's my very last post before I go for camp. Hope that I can make it longer than my usual ones (:


Anime: Romeo X Juliet.


This has got to be the saddest and most touching anime I've ever watched, although I haven't watch all of the episodes yet. There are a few of my favourite scenes, such as the first episode, where Juliet disguises herself as a boy and dresses up as the Crimson Whirlwind, going around saving people from the elite guards of the Montague House.


Juliet Capulet as the Crimson Whirlwind! :D




Episode 1 Part 1 (: (couldn't find it on Youtube D:)

As you can see, the Montagues killed the Capulets because they wanted to rule Neo Verona. Luckily for Juliet, she managed to escape the massacre with Cordelia and a few others. They all hid in an abandoned castle and wore long cloaks whenever they go out, so that they won't get noticed by the guards and soldiers, especially Lord Montague. In order to protect Juliet from harm, Sir Conrad, Cordelia, Francisco and Curio dressed her up in a boys' outfit and a short male hair wig. After 14 years, Juliet grew up into a charming lady, but she still kept her true identity hidden. Whenever Antonio knows that there is trouble arising, he would relay the message to Juliet, and thus, Juliet would dress into her Crimson Whirlwind costume and save the innocent villagers from harm, while putting her life at risk.

Here comes one of the most romantic scenes....One of the best ever ;)

Episode 7 Part 3 (:

Ok, I'm too lazy to summarise this scene :P I just love how Romeo grabs by Juliet's arm, hugs her, and finally, kiss ;D Ah, how beautiful it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Father's Day, my friend's birthday, & my last night enjoying the luxuries at home D: [3 in 1 yo >.^]

I'd better sleep early tonight, because tomorrow's gonna be a busy day, starting from tomorrow till Wednesday afternoon. I'm gonna miss everything, except my family :P Sigh, what a way to end the June holidays.

Oh crap, need to memorise the first part of MJ's "You Are Not Alone" for level presentation. Gonna be MIA till Wednesday afternoon, so......... I'll end it all here. 

*You can check out my Tumblr if you're bored, haha XD*


Sayonara~ (:


No comments:

Post a Comment