Friday, June 10, 2011

Random Stuff

Hey hey hey! Yours truly is back here again! :D


Choir


Had a whole lot of fun during these two weeks' training of Choir, especially with the bubbly and cheerful seniors doing sectionals with us and Miss Yee's sense of humor. Over the past few days, I suddenly realized that I'm much closer to the Sec 4's than the Sec 3's. I don't know why, but it feels much more safe asking the Sec 4's than the Sec 3's. Maybe they are much more experienced and helpful, I guess? I also don't really ask for help from the Sec 3's when the Sec 4's were around anyway, so yeah, I'm not that close to the Sec 3's. 


Another thing, I also realized that I'm always fated to be standing in the corner of the first row. Why is it? WHY.


Yesterday, when Miss Yee asked us to sing the first 2 pages of I Have a Dream one per section, I had this particular feeling. A feeling of insecureness? I don't know. I was the only Sec 2 from the Alto section, standing in the first row. Of course, I feel kinda exposed, but I can't change my place without Miss Yee asking me to switch places, right? First up: An Shu, Weiqian and me. I would consider myself pretty loud, as I could only hear my voice ringing in my ears. 


Ok, enough babbling of choir.


Neopets


This was one of the most surprising thing that's ever happened to me, and that is...


MY PETPET WOKE UP THE GREAT TURMACULUS! ;DD

Want me to show you the evidence? Here you go.

Click on the picture to enlarge.

Woke him up exactly at 4pm, and I received 100 Neopoints! :D I never expected that to happen, but it just happened! Woohoo~


Tumblr


I've never, EVER expected to see this.



Lol, Tumblr Crushes XD



No comments:

Post a Comment