Thursday, May 23, 2013

A splash of emotions.


I've never been once disappointed in myself before...up till today.
Experiencing failures at certain things is part and parcel of growing up.
Everyone has gone through that process multiple times.
Well, unless you're a perfectionist which I believe no one is.
All of us have our own flaws.
Including me.
In my case, I am bad at sciences.
Especially Chemistry.
Chemistry is my number one enemy which I can't seem to defeat at all.
No matter how much I study for Chemistry tests, I always fail.
I fail so badly and frequently that my body seems to have become numb to it.
All of the efforts I put in just don't pay off in the end.
So why bother trying to pass when you know your chances of passing are very slim?

Sometimes, I feel like I'm stuck in a thunderstorm.
The tidal waves have just capsized my ship.
Flags ripped apart.
Barrels and boxes tossed into the sea.
And I, desperately trying to hold on to the remains.
As I held on, I began to panic.
Gravity pulls me nearer towards the sea bed.
Many thoughts were running through my head.
Was this the right thing to do?
To succumb to failure and drown in its misery forever?
Would I be able to break free from this grip?
I'm not sure for now.
But I will.





No comments:

Post a Comment