Tuesday, April 8, 2014

EYYOH

It's been an extremely long time since I've logged into Blogger and updated this site!

Anyway, I'm back with a quick update on what's happening in my life because SOMEBODY forced me to blog...and I shall not reveal who in case he/she decides to cast an evil spell on me that might change my life foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr /justkidding hehe 

So I haven't been updating it in quite a long time due to my preparations for O levels last year.Since my last entry, I've had massive piles of homework from school and tuition classes, extended supplementary lessons in the afternoon after school and extra classes in school during the weekends. I wasn't able to head out on weekends because they were packed with tuition lessons and,well...you get it. As O levels drew nearer, my panic mode started flashing more frequently. I slept at 12 every night (or even 1 sometimes) just to be able to revise a chapter or two for a subject before I slept, but only after completing my homework. On some days, I felt so worn out from school that an hour after having dinner at home, I went straight to sleep, not giving a damn about my unfinished homework or not revising for class test the following day. I didn't have time to bond with my family every week, much less during the holidays! I still remember that my mother was so worried about me that she even became emotional and prayed everyday that my O's would be over soon...I pitied my mother, because my O levels were not only affecting me, but also my mum's emotional state of health...

However, after those rigorous days of O levels, I've finally achieved what I wanted today. My results weren't that spectacular, but they were decent enough for me to enter my dream course in polytechnic :) I am currently waiting for polytechnic to start.. it's so boring to be away on a long break from schooling! I hope that during my orientation next week, I'll be able to make new friends! My only concern is getting my way around the campus though, because honestly...my sense of direction is quite bad haha! 

That's all for tonight folks, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment