Monday, June 4, 2012

Sometimes I wanna disappear.



I need to do something productive so that I won't bore you readers with my nonsensical rants. Yes, a 10 day challenge would be a good one. Get a glimpse into my true self hahahaha.


15 basic facts about you
14 not so basic facts about you
13 ways to break the ice
12 signs you’re into someone
11 signs you’re not into someone
10 things you do when you’re bored
9 things that make you happy
8 things that you’re known for
7 things you want to do
6 things you’ll never do
5 good things about you
4 bad things about you
3 ways to make you cry
2 ways to win your heart
1 thing you need to say
souce: heckyeahtumblrchallenges.tumblr.com

DAY 1; 15 Basic facts about you

  1. I'm a girl
  2. I'm currently 14 years and 8 months old
  3. I'm a Burmese
  4. My religion is Buddhism
  5. I'm in Sec 3 this year
  6. Currently studying in BBSS
  7. I love food yum
  8. My brithday is on the 3rd of October
  9. I was born in Myanmar
  10. I live in Singapore
  11. I have a dark skin tone
  12. I resemble my dad in terms of facial appearances
  13. I'm the only child
  14. I wear spectacles
  15. Lastly, my full name is Thinzar Htet


No comments:

Post a Comment