Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Meow?





I love electric guitars so much, I don't even know how to describe my endless adoration for it ;)

Hello!

I'm back to post on my boring blog again for the 2nd consecutive day, hahahaha. Anyway, here's my challenge for today, enjoy (:

DAY 2: 14 NOT SO BASIC THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF

  1. My blood is actually mixed with the blood of a Burmese tribal group due to my ancestors. Surprise, surprise.
  2. I don't put on make-up unless my mom tells me to.
  3. I'm super lazy when it comes to household chores.
  4. I don't have ear piercings.
  5. My only accessories are hairbands, hair clips, hair ties and necklaces.
  6. I'm socially awkward in tuition classes.
  7. I take up Chinese as my 2nd language.
  8. I love to put my fingernails short and trimmed.
  9. I talk to my soft toys when I feel down.
  10. I don't usually talk to guys.
  11. I have ugly scars all over my body. I hate it, ugh.
  12. I have vampire teeth...or is it tiger teeth? I don't know.
  13. A child at heart.
  14. Lastly, I LOVE ELECTRIC GUITARS SO MUCH THEY ARE SO AWESOME OKAY ASDFGHJKL
P/S: Study session with my dearest Vonny tomorrow! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment