Thursday, June 7, 2012

Girl on fire.



Apparently, yes, I'm referring to Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games when I mentioned "Girl on fire" in my blog post title. 


Oh yeah, have you heard Girl On Fire by Arshad on Youtube yet? It is an original song made solely for THG by a fellow Youtuber. Well, this is not the official soundtrack for Catching Fire, but he has created petitions to allow his song to be the official soundtrack for the movie. I don't really know how to explain this whole stuff to you, so maybe you should just click on the video below and read the description and comments below it. Let us now appreciate the effort put in by him. Sit down, lay back, relax and enjoy the music!




Nice song, isn't it? Although I haven't read Catching Fire yet, I could feel the aggression of Katniss flowing through her. Her strong personality is boldly reflected through this song, and I applause Arshad for being able to translate Katniss' personality into this amazing song. Well done dude! 


Ahem, so moving on to my challenge of the day...


DAY 3: 13 WAYS YOU BREAK THE ICE

  1. Greet the person in a cheerful voice
  2. Wave to them 
  3. SMILEEEE :D
  4. Ask about their day
  5. Talk about random stuff
  6. Create lame jokes
  7. Sing in a funny voice to them 
  8. Give them a funny look
  9. Ask them if I could borrow something (stationery, books etc.) from them
  10. Ask about homework during school
  11. Chat about our similar interests
  12. Joke about teachers
  13. REPEAT ALL OF THE ABOVE UNTIL WE FINALLY BECOME FRIENDS :D


That's all for today folks! Here's my partner in crime:


No comments:

Post a Comment