Saturday, June 23, 2012

Just tonight.

I've been pretty much busy with life lately, thus neglecting this blog for some time. My challenges aren't accomplished yet and homework is still unfinished. Worst of all is, school is reopening in 1 day! HOLYMAMA.


Day 7: 9 things that make you happy

  1. Comedies
  2. Youtube comedians such as Nigahiga and KevJumba
  3. Anime
  4. Funny animal videos
  5. Chatting with friends
  6. Taking in some fresh air after being cooped up at home
  7. Singing
  8.  Fulfilling my wishes
  9. First-hand experience (no, not the bloody, deadly kind, I'm not a crazy person)
Day 8: 8 things you're known for
  1. Hardworking
  2. Chorister
  3. Grocery shopping (only Taffy & Quinn know about this)
  4. Drama mama
  5. Good in English
  6. Hmm running? (only a minority knows about this)
  7. Being a ninja!
  8. Owns a Tumblr blog
Day 9: 7 things you want to do

  1. Play the electronic guitar
  2. Rock out in a rock band concert
  3. Attend at least 1 concert, I've never gone to one before ):
  4. Meet Mark Foster, Taylor Swift, and all the people who I worship in person!
  5. Take photos with my favourite bands
  6. Go on a vacation to an exotic place
  7. Be myself :)
Day 10: 6 things you'll never do

  1. Go out into the dark by myself
  2. Watch a horror movie
  3. Enter the haunted house
  4. Go bungee jumping
  5. Ride the Battlestar Galatica EVER AGAIN 
  6. Listen to Super Junior 
Day 11: 5 good things about you

  1. Sincere
  2. Honest
  3. Respectful
  4. Friendly
  5. Helpful
Day 12: 4 bad things about you

  1. Scaredy cat
  2. Crybaby
  3. Always rushing into things
  4. Nosey
Day 13: 3 ways to make you cry

I can't say much about this, because it really depends on what and who.


Day 14: 2 ways to win your heart

LOL, no I don't know sorry.


Day 15: 1 thing you need to say

I LOVE YOU ALL MUACKS <3


BYEEE GONNA GO MIA FROM TONIGHT ONWARDS ADIOS MY LOVELY AMIGOS 

No comments:

Post a Comment