Friday, June 15, 2012

Cheesiness syndrome!

I've been MIA for quite a while now, and I'm desperately trying to rush finish my whole stack of ISPL homework, so do forgive me if you've been complaining about how much you miss my awesome posts while I was away ;) 


My life this past week:



  • Study session with my dearest Vonny! ♥ Studied matrices in the morning at JE library, followed by some slacking time at JP in the afternoon. Don't tell a single soul about this, shhh!
  • Tuition, tuition, tuition. Gah, how Asian I am.
  • Thai Express dinner at JP with my family. Tried their new dish, and let me tell you, it's seriously spicy. Even my dad had to dash towards the washroom right after finishing his plate. All of us literally cried.
  • Stayed at home for the next few days, did ISPL, slacked and rummaged for food the whole time.
  • Went to Orchard for some window-shopping with my mom. Ended up buying huge bags of grocery at Peninsula Plaza instead. 
  • Went for Chinese project group work today! The guys, as usual, slacked. Finished 70% of stuff in 3 hours time, how fast is that?
  • Went to Westmall's Pastamania to have lunch with Jazz and PY. Went to have fun collecting toy capsules, in the children's section of the library chatting, buying stuff at Shop N Save and going crazy over anime stuff in Comics Connection. Borrowed 2 books from the library today: The Fallen 1 and The Fallen 2! Hurrah! (I'm still left with Gossip Girl's Psycho Killer too, hehe) 

I'm too fickle-minded when it comes to the affairs of the heart, so I'll just skip Day 4 and Day 5.


Day 6: 10 things you do when you're bored

  1. Comb my hair
  2. Play games on my phone
  3. Listen to music
  4. Read some books
  5. Fiddle with my fingernails
  6. Sing 
  7. Rummage the kitchen cabinets for food
  8. Look out of the window or door
  9. Jump around
  10. Use the computer


P/S: Don't be too worried when you see my post title. It was just something to describe how I felt when there was so much cheese in my pasta, that's all :)  

Oh and before I end this post, here's a quote:

“Just be yourself, there is no one better.” 
― Taylor Swift




No comments:

Post a Comment