Sunday, May 20, 2012

Quick update!

Hello! A quick update about my life here!



  • SA1 results were shitty as hell. Felt like drowning myself in sorrow.
  • I have come to a realization that if my blog url was one-direction.blogspot.com, I can claim my rights and sue One Direction for copying my originality. Hehe.
  • Bought The Hunger Games trilogy and restocked my wardrobe with new clothes! 
  • Followed my mum to an all-adults dinner gathering on Friday night. It sucks, believe me. I was the only teenager there and all I can talk to were the cats. Meow.
  • Listened to good old rock music by Bon Jovi. His songs are just amazing.
  • Mark Foster and Taylor Swift...are they just normal friends or dating? If they are dating, well then, let the TSwift & FTP fandoms unite! 
  • Watched the last episode of Yumeiro Patissiere Professional. Ichigo and Kashino, naww But why must it only have 13 episodes?! I hate you Natsumi Matsumoto. I want season 3 for the anime version of it now!
  • My Korean drama is coming to an end soon. Next up, Jumong! I'm looking forward to it, really.
That's all for today folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment