Saturday, May 12, 2012

And after more than a month of hibernation, I'm back.

Hey there my lovely readers! How have you all been? I bet most of you must be raging at me for not updating my blog nowadays. Haha, just joking, no one reads my boring blog anyway.


Jokes aside, the much dreaded SA1 is finally over! Wazahoooo! After more than 2 weeks of intensive revision and self-motivation (which didn't really work on me), all my hard work has finally been paid off. I admit that I have been too careless during the examinations, and that I should've managed my time better. As the clock ticked on, I started to perspire profusely, my stress level started to increase and all of a sudden, my mind went blank at the most crucial questions. I have even forgotten to read the instructions on the question booklet carefully. Oops. Carelessness has been my long-term nemesis in tests and examinations, and I hate that. Now, this nemesis of mine is going to deter me from getting good grades and meeting the expectations of my peers. Why can't I defeat this monster up till now? It has been overpowering me like since forever, ever since when I was born. How I wish I have a supernatural power to overcome this disability easily. Sigh.


Okay, so maybe I was being too serious and fed up with myself just now. I shall enjoy myself now before the results come crashing down on us. Nothing I do now will change the past anyway. (: Currently I'm obsessed with reblogging stuff on Tumblr; they're so funny yet true at the same time! Not much followers at the moment, but it's still okay! Don't wanna expose myself to the virtual world too much and have thousands of online paparazzi hogging around me, lolololol! ;) 


This is my list of movies that I'm looking forward to. Their trailers are really great! Should I do trailer reviews? Haha omg I'm so bored until I have to resort to doing movie trailer reviews :P But I have to admit, it's fun! Okay, without further ado, let me unveil to you my list of dream movies! 


*drum rolls*


SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN
DARK SHADOWS
ABRAHAM LINCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER
ICE AGE 4: CONTINENTAL DRIFT
THE AVENGERS


Not a long list, but heck, I need to spend a total of $40 just to catch these! Sigh, guess I have to choose 1 out of the 5 again, which I really, really, ABSOLUTELY hate, because...they're all just too good! It's just like having to choose your favourite fast food restaurant.


Talk about food, I need to get up and eat my dinner now. Adios amigos! 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment