Monday, March 12, 2012

You're my kryptonite

One Direction has captured my soul unknowingly.


Their songs are so catchy that at the first moment, you'll feel like clapping and dancing to the beat of their tune. "What Makes You Beautiful" and "One Thing" have been replaying in my mind for a million times already. And yes, the replay button on Youtube has been constantly raped by my mouse ever since. How addictive is that? 


LOUIS TOMLINSON :DDDDD *melts*







Don't worry, Foster The People & The Wanted are still the number one bands in my heart. (:


Oh and David Guetta is the best DJ alive in this world. Love his new songs "Titanium" and "Turn Me On" so much :D REPLAYYYYY!






BA BA BA, BA BA NA NA :D




Had choir today, and guess what we sang? A WHOLE NEW WORLD. Reminds me of Aladdin's abs and hotness ;) Ms Yee kept reminding the guys how their volume seemed like skinny Aladdins/genies flushed in toilet bowl/genies stuck in the lamp singing compared to the fat Jasmines. Haha! 


After choir, PY & I rushed to West Mall to grab a bite. We went in to MOS Burgers, and I headed to the toilet to change my shorts into jeans while waiting for my order to arrive. Food finally arrived, and we wolfed down our lunch. Next, we traveled to JE library to meet up for our SS project with Kaiwen & Chuan Yong.  Goddamn, there were lots of people inside the library despite being a weekday. We found them seated in a corner, sat down and got started on business. Prepared the presentation slides on Kaiwen's laptop while trying to apply Mrs Toh's summary skills. Yes Mrs Toh, I haven't forgotten you yet :P 


After 2 hours, we were almost done summarizing all the pointers given in the worksheet. YAY! But still, there were still a few pointers left unanswered. Knowing how awkward staying on in the libary with the low battery laptop would feel like, we decided to meet up on another day as a whole group. 


Adios amigos xx



No comments:

Post a Comment