Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Xmas!

Sup people (:


I had a studying session with my dearest Quinn on Saturday at West Mall's library. Initially, we met up at Jurong East Library to study, but after a while, we got hungry, so we decided to head somewhere for lunch. Both of us couldn't decide on what and where to eat, and when we've finally reached an answer, it was pouring heavily outside. 


Oh crap.


So we both fished out our umbrellas and crossed the road. Took the MRT to West Mall and went up to Kou Fu for lunch. It was lunch time, and there were alot of people seated on chairs and buying lunch. All of the seats were occupied, but some were only being occupied by only a person or two. We reserved our seats next to a lady, took out our valuables and went to buy our lunch. I bought my all-time favourite, Korean BBQ Chicken with rice :3 Quinn bought some Japanese noodles, and we started gobbling down our food while chatting. 


After that, we headed for the library. We sat down on the floor near a bench which was actually intended to be used as a table, took out our homework and started doing it. Finished it in 3 hours, phew! Had a really, REALLY hard time trying to figure out the jargon of Chinese, and although we wrote nonsense for that tough part, we really tried our best to at least complete it (: 
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! ;D


So, it's Christmas today huh? Well, I spent the whole day shopping, actually, grocery shopping with my parents. We went to IMM and bought a huge pile of grocery until my dad and I had to carry the basket together while he carried the rice sack on the other side and my mom carrying the oil carton at the back.


Went back to the car to place them, and headed back down. We entered Daiso, and guess what, I bought 2 packets of the irresistibly delicious Caramel Corn! :D YAYY! My, hmm....best Xmas gift so far :P (I know, I'm such a pathetic loser, so no more judgements please)


Anyway,




MERRY XMAS 2011!  

No comments:

Post a Comment