Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I think I'm having KPOP fever.

I think I'm having this contagious fever called KPOP fever.

That's right people, I'm starting to like KPOP songs. Evidence? I listen to "Tonight" by Big Bang, "I Remember" by Bang Yong Guk and "Neverland" by UKISS frequently everytime I go on to Youtube. I've even downloaded their songs into my phone too. I'm usually an anti-KPOP fan (not really, it's just that the songs are too weird to listen to), but I started liking KPOP out of the blue. Weird huh? Just like an anti-Belieber turning into a Belieber after watching JBieb's My World movie, which I think is just unfair. Why can't they turn TSwift's or KevJumba's life stories into a movie just like JBieb's? Huh? Huh? HUHHH???? 

........

*cools down for a moment*

Anyways, the song which I have been listening to more frequently is Neverland. I don't get their lyrics at all, but I like the way they dance and the music is being produced. I have to admit, though I always say that KPOP guys are "soft", the members in UKISS are definitely hot...and manly, especially Kevin, Kiseop and AJ. They have this look which immediately attracts your eye, and you become mesmerized instantly. The rest of them are good looking too, except Dong Ho. He still has a baby face, and the lips are real curvy just like a woman's! 

I watched their music video of Neverland, and it turned out to me that Soohyun has an amazing voice and face (: Haha, ever since then, I started spazzing about Soohyun. Watched videos of him, and damn, he's so cute and nice and..well, just amazing! There was this video about a dance battle, and Soohyun had to dance with an actress. They were dancing halfway, and suddenly, they were reenacting a scene from Secret Garden. The best part was, the actress kissed him! xD 

So, there you go, a little update about me (:

And there's Soohyun giving you back a heart for your kind attention. Awww!

image


2 comments:

  1. well i guess everyone is really having this fever..hhahahaha..do they have the same fashion style as like to tokyo fashion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete