Monday, January 2, 2012

Hiatus season mode: ON

Sup people!

The clock finally struck midnight yesterday, and guess what, it was the start of 2012! New day, new year, new beginnings. I had actually intended to stay up till midnight to do the countdown, but since I have tuition early in the morning the next day, I decided to sleep in at my usual time.


And talk about new beginnings, I'm actually nervous yet excited for school tomorrow. I'm going to face new people, new teachers, and a new timetable. Oh yeah, did I mention that our timetable has changed from 1 hour to 45 minutes for each lesson? Some said that the school changed it according to the timings of American high schools, and frankly speaking, I think its just...weird. Why do the lower sec students get to be released at 1.15pm, but the upper sec students at 2.30pm? There's like a big 75 minutes gap in between! I understand that there is a difference of the number of subjects and the level of difficulty, but seriously...? 


Ok, enough said. Here's my list of my new year resolutions:


  • Attain good results
  • Learn to be patient and outspoken
  • Stop giving trouble to my parents
  • Use the computer only when necessary
  • Start acting more mature (this is hard)
  • Never lose hope
  • Keep distractions away from me while I'm studying
  • Read more books
  • Take every chance I get, regret nothing
  • Learn to tolerate people 
Lastly, I have a sad news for all of you. I will be on a super long hiatus starting tonight. I have reached an important stage where the national exams are only more than a year away, and I need to prepare in advance so that I won't need to rush and cram my head last minute. This major exam decides my fate and which path I'm taking, and it is very, extremely important! I might be away for a month, or even a year. I don't know, I'm not sure. But for now, good night. 

I'LL MISS YOU ALLLL




image

No comments:

Post a Comment