Friday, December 16, 2011

Whoa, Mona Lisa.


"A lonely speaker in a conversation

Her words are swimming through his ears again

There’s nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for."

The above text is actually adapted from the song, The Ballad Of Mona Lisa, by P!ATD.
And no, I'm not emoing. It's just that I happened to listen to the song, and therefore, got addicted to it (:

HELLOOOO (:


Christmas is just around the corner, and wherever you go, you'll find Christmas decorations, Christmas songs being played on the stereos, and Christmas delicacies being sold in shopping malls.Christmas sales are also a common thing you'll find during this festive season, and who knows, you might even catch a good deal for yourself! 

"UNDER THE MISTLETOE~"

No, not you Justin Bieber.

Alot of people have gone overseas, and I'm stuck here in this tiny cell, doing my much dreaded holiday homework. Sigh. What a better way to spend the rest of your holidays. How I wish I could just get out from this stressful country and enjoy myself just for once! ): 
#lesigh

I may or may not continue this post. And yes, I know it's boring. I'm just having a lack of inspiration, alright?

Bye amigos.




No comments:

Post a Comment