Saturday, November 19, 2011

New look!

Hello there earthlings, what's up?


I've finally, FINALLY gotten rid of my previous blogskin, and thus changed to a new one. Looks nice, doesn't it? The background picture, the fonts, the layout...everything! It looks fresher and much more colourful than the previous one. I really love how the background picture turned out very pretty and colourful, oh and not forgetting the blog title and post title fonts! Elegant curves with a feminine touch :D


So the holidays have been pretty boring actually, except the stack of homework waiting for me at the corner of my study table. It's been 3 weeks and I haven't completed them yet, and we're supposed to pass it all up on the 1st day of school ): Stupid SS, why won't they just give us an easier task to do? It's not like we've learnt the subject before == Okay, I admit that the teachers are giving us this task to have a grip on how it's like, but honestly? Sigh. I couldn't understand what the Chinese version of The Little Prince was talking about, but hey, at least I can turn to my English version for an extra hand :D Hopefully I can complete reading those 2 books in 2-3 weeks? ): It's gonna take a long time.


Oh and before I go, let me end the post with some photos of FTP.











Mark Foster :D
Cubbie :D
Ponsi :D 


Nawwww, love them (; 


Okay, bye.








Nooooo 10 more days till eye checkup! Dx DIE LIAOO *sound of knife silting throat* 









No comments:

Post a Comment