Sunday, November 6, 2011

Updates on November!

Okay, so um, hey guys! 


Last Friday was officially the last day of school, and to me..it just felt depressing. The day passed by as usual, ending the day with a class party loaded with pizzas and drinks held at the canteen after school. Ms Yap also took a class photo with us, and not just that, we also cleaned up our classroom and collected the farewell cards from Shandon and Carina. The words written on the card touched my heart. I wouldn't say what they said, but really, it just touched me. 


After the party, I went back to the classroom to take 1 last look. Those stained walls, unglam photos during MLA and ''vandalized" tables...I'll never forget them. I went back outside to get my bag, and waited for Evonne to come. She came, and just when she was preparing her stuff, Jia Er, Taffy, Zi Xuan and a few others came. We hugged each other and bade farewell to each other, and wishing us all the best. After I hugged Jia Er, my tears started to roll down my cheeks. I sat on the ground and sobbed, but Evonne cheered me up by mentioning all those crazy moments we had (: <3 I knew I had to accept reality and move on.

Through these past 2 years, I felt really grateful to be in this class-hyper, annoying and loud-and I'm glad that I cherished all those precious moments and friendship we've shared and forged with each other. No matter what, I know that deep down, we'll still be friends forever (': ILOVEYOUGIYS <3


ON A HAPPIER NOTE...


So, had Choir yesterday, and luckily we didn't screw it up :D Before that, I met up with PX and PY at WM library, borrowed some books and proceeded on to school by taking 941 (: Hehe, we were blabbering on irrelevant stuff and about Greek mythology xD 15 minutes before practice, the 3 of us were sitting at our usual spot when Megan walked over. She asked if I got receive a workshop thingy message, and when I nodded my head, she said that only she, Jordan and I are going for that o_o I was like, "OH MY GAWD :O" and guess what? Miss Seah came in, and revealed to the whole choir that the 3 of us were going to attend a workshop on how to conduct a choir. Everybody started clapping, and i just sat there dumbfounded. NO, I CAN'T HANDLE/ CONDUCT A CHOIR. I don't even know how to maintain a class, so how can I even do this?? ><  


After practise, the 3 of us went to Udders to chill. PX, PY and I were, of course again, chatting about random stuff. The music which was blasting from 2 stores and colliding with each other, recent news about artistes and new happenings. Finally, after half an hour, we left and went to Du Yi Bookshop to take a look. Haha, we saw those cute stationery and soft toys, and sudddenly reminisced about our childhood x) What an interesting day :D


Well well well, good morning people! It's 12.30am now...shall go to sleep! Bye!   

No comments:

Post a Comment