Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SEA Games are finally over!

marks the end of this year's SEA Games, and I'm so so sooo glad it finally ended, because watching TV is not going to be as boring as before anymore! :D Forgive me for being rude, but I dislike watching sports events, except soccer. Soccer has been part of my life due to my dad's huge influence on me, thus in my view, soccer is the only sport I watch among other sports.


Let's keep soccer aside now. What I really want to announce is that...


MYANMAR HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO HOST THE NEXT SEA GAMES 


image
image
Yes, I've been thinking like that. I won't say that I approve of Myanmar hosting the next SEA Games, but the country is like going to have their elections soon, and it's still uncertain who's going to be the next ruler. It's still undecided, and I see no place where the event can be held. Nevertheless, if there is no suitable building...will the government be willing to fork out money to build that building? Or are they going to go ahead with their own sinister plans? I don't know. There was a performance done by several Burmese dancers, to encourage people to attend the next SEA Games. The performance did look promising, thus I'm going to place 70% of my trust in my country, trusting them to hold a grand event just like what was done today and in the past few years.


Baibai.






P/S: May Aung San Su Kyi win the elections (:
PP/S: FTP IS COMING TO SINGAPORE NEXT YEAR! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment