Saturday, December 8, 2012

Written in the stars

A million miles away
A message to the main oh woah
The seasons come and go
But I will never change
And I'm on my way yeah yeah!



I.AM.FINALLY.BACK!

So I've been away from this blog for quite some time now, and I'm glad to be back alive and blogging. 
Now, you ask me, 
"WHY YOU NEVER UPDATE YOUR BLOG FOR SO LONG?!"

Okay, chill guys, chiiiillll.
First, I was busy with extra holiday lessons in school.
Second, I was away on vacation in Burma.
Last, I'm too lazy to update.
Alright you have the permission to punch me in the face now. 

That hurts! ;O
Lame bleh.
Anyway, I know you guys are looking forward to my post about my vacation in Burma, but you'll still have to wait for that because I have alot to talk about.
Oh yeah, talk about Burma:


WHY JASON WHY
OUT OF ALL OF THE DATES, WHY 16 DECEMBER??
WHY DO YOU ONLY COME WHEN I GO??
WHEN WILL I EVER GET TO SEE YOU PERFORMING LIVE??
AND IT'S A FREE CONCERT SOMEMORE
OMG
AAAAARGH.

Sorry, fangirling business.

And to those of you who's thinking, "OMG UNFAIR!!!!"
You know what they always say:
Life's a bitch!
So you just gotta accept it ;)

I'm still not done with my holiday homework yet.
School's reopening on 2nd January.
I AM SO SCREWED.

Well, I'm going to end this short updated post here.
Adios amigos!

p/s: "Mut" means shit in Albanian!




No comments:

Post a Comment