Saturday, March 12, 2011

I gotta feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night...

HELLOOOO!!! :D


Yesterday was finally the last day of school, and today is the start of our March holidays/term break! :D This week was quite tiring, with cross-country held on Tuesday, Choir practices and lots of homework being piled up on my desk everyday. 


Cross-Country 2011 


Our school held the annual cross-country at Chinese/Japanese Garden on Tuesday. I had to wake up at an unearthly hour to prepare myself and my bag. I took the train to Chinese Garden MRT station by myself, and met up with Quinn, Ellenie, Taffy and Evonne there. Ellenie and Quinn arrived there before me, clad in their SJAB tee and PE shorts. A few minutes later, Evonne came strolling in. Taffy messaged me, saying that she would be late. So, the four of us waited until 7.50am, when Quinn and Ellenie said that they needed to go and prepare doing their duty patrol thingy already. Taffy finally came after they'd left, and we're finally walking towards Chinese/Japanese Garden.


The distance from the MRT station to the garden was like a thousand miles away D: Music was blasting on the gigantic stereos loudly, with a DJ remixing the songs. Some of the remixes were weird, but some are truly good. 


The race started off with the Sec 4s and 5s, followed by Sec 3s, 2s, and 1s respectively. While the first three levels were off running, the rest of us stayed in the resthouse, chatting, listening to music and dedicating songs. I dedicated the song Secrets by OneRepublic to my class, but too bad I didn't get the chance to hear it. WE HAD TO GO AND RUN BY THE TIME MY SONG WAS GONNA BE PLAYED.UGH.


The race was extremely tiring, that I had butt sweat "imprinted" on the concrete floor. My face went really red, my brain nerves felt like cracking, my throat was dry, and my legs were awfully in pain. I t felt like being in the Sahara Desert. After a while, Taffy finished, and we went to the toilet while waiting for Evonne. The two of them went to use their drink coupons, while I collected a free cup of Milo. Luckily it was cold Milo, and since I was thirsty, I gulped down 2 cups of it. Finally, I quenched my thirst! 


There was a prize-giving ceremony, but I didn't win any medal. But never mind, I'd expected not to win anything anyway :) Jun Hui, En Yi and Bryan were the only ones from our class who won medals. The worst part was, 2E3 HAD TO WIN EVERYTHING DD; I'm so envious.


Ok, gotta go now. I shall continue writing it maybe tomorrow.....^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment