Friday, February 4, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

Helloo :)


I went to school on Tuesday just to watch a CNY concert being held in the school hall which lasted for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Ugh, what a waste of our sleeping time -__-. Anyway, Sandy came back to school today (finally :D), and she showed Hoon Hui, Taffy and me a few gifts and souvenirs bought during her trip overseas. They were so nice~ :D 


There were performances by Modern Dance, Chinese Orchestra, SP- Wushu (I guess) and NTU-Lion Dance. The, it was the quiz and game time. Lol, the game is like, so stupid. You had to wear a bunny ear headband, hop like a bunny, go around the baseball bat 3 times and eat mandarin oranges. LOL xDDD.


Damn, the Chinese people are so lucky. They get to receive angpao money, eat sweet delicacies like bak kwa and visit relatives. Gosh, how I wish I was half-Chinese >___<. At least my angpao money can be put into my savings account. 


  HAPPY CNY 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment