Thursday, October 13, 2011

HALLELUJAAAH!

Fuckyeah, EOYs are finaly overr! :D 

Time to party till.....the results come crashing on us D: 


Today was a pretty good day..had Home Econs test for 1 hour in school, and thank god the paper was relatively easy to handle! Met Zhi Yan on the way back home, so we took the train home together, while chit-chatting on the way. Haha, the seats in the middle section of the train were very empty, so we sat down on it ^_^

After a short break at home, my mom and I went to West Mall for lunch first, then followed by Bugis! <3 Bought a few tees from Bugis Street and a pair of flats from Bata (: Hehe, the tees were 2 for $10, and since it was a good deal, I grabbed the deal before I'd miss it :P Travelled to Peninsular Plaza's Irrawaddy Restaurant to grab a bite first before proceeding with grocery shopping. Mmm, how I just love *Faluda! :D Haven't eaten it in a long time..

So yeah, a brief summary of today..hope that it's enough to keep you updated ^^ & I'm visiting my distant cousie's home tmr, yay! :D But I have to babysit them, sigh ): 

*Faluda: It is a cold and sweet beverage with many ingredients very popular in South Asia. Traditionally it is made by mixing rose syrup with vermicelli, psyllium (ispaghol) or basil (sabza/takmaria) seeds, jelly pieces and tapioca pearls along with either milk, water or ice cream.
-taken & edited from Wikipedia-

No comments:

Post a Comment