Sunday, May 29, 2011

28th May 2011 (:

Sentosa Outing~

Yesterday, I met up with Sandy, Angie, Annie & Yiqi at Vivo City level 3, near the Sentosa Express monorail. The four of us gave Sandy her belated b'day pressies: A shirt dress, shared by Angie and Annie, a bracelet from Annie, A giant Pluto plushie, shared by Angie and Yingxuan, an Osim pink heart balloon from Yiqi, and an owl necklace from me. 

We first played by the beach. I couldn't believe that the sand was actually smooth, because it's texture is usually rough. The feeling of my feet sinking into the sand was fantabulous. Angie and I built a sand cake for Sandy, while the 3 musketeers went in search of fishes. I also wrote "HAPPY B'DAY SANDY" on the sand. Angie had planned on throwing mud balls at each other, but she totally forgot :P 

After that, we decided to eat our super late lunch at Delifrance, since it's the only nearest shop to the beach. I only ordered a slice of cheesecake and a cup of OJ, because I need to save up my money in case something suddenly pops up. Annie took alot of photos, and the thing is, she camwhored all the way until the end of our outing! ><


Ok, so we walked here and there, camwhoring as we continue on our trip back to Vivo City. We totally forgot our cycling trip in Sentosa :P Angie and Annie ate their dinner, while the rest of us did our own stuff. I bought a hotdog from Superdog for my after-dinner snack, and called my mum that I'm going back home soon. I topped up my card at the top-up machine, took the purple line train with Angie & Sandy, and finally parted ways.


P/S: I think I sound too serious starting from....the middle? O_o sorry about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment