Friday, December 24, 2010

Choir and Sec 1 Registration

Well, hello :)


Yesterday, I had choir practice at school, and it was also the Sec 1 Registration day. There were lots and lots of upcoming Sec 1s in the school, and I'm glad I saw 3 juniors there. ^^ 


Anyway, had physical torture during choir. We couldn't do a warm-up properly, so Miss Yee decided to make us do 3 rounds of 15 sit-ups, while we did the warm-up! By the time it ended, all of us fell flat on the floor. Then, it was time to practice for sectionals.


During sectionals, I pitched my voice super loud ><. I couldn't pitch the note with my real voice correctly, so Miss Yee had to teach me how. She was going, " You're half a step away from it!! " I tried real hard, the others beside me laughed, but I still couldn't get it. Finally, she gave up on me. And luckily, we didn't have the solo mock audition. YAY~ :D But next week, I'm so gonna be screwed. :X


Finally, after choir, Peiying, Angeline and I went to McDonalds to eat our lunch. Angeline only brought a dollar with her, so in the end, she had to share the fries with Peiying and me. Then, went to the library to chill out for awhile. After that, Peiying and I went home together :)


So, we're on the train, when Peiying poked me and pointed her finger at a young girl beside us. I turned, and realised she was singing the DSD train song -_-. I chuckled, and finally alighted the train~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment