Friday, December 31, 2010

Aaahh!

Okay, yesterday I had a super-duper-uber fun day!


Firstly, I went to school in the morning. I FAILED my 1st round of auditions for SYF T^T. But don't worry, I've got a 2nd chance in mid-January when school reopens next year ^^. Hopefully I'll be better than yesterday~ After choir, I went to OCK with Ping Xuan and Pei Ying to eat lunch. NOMNOMNOM P: I sorta 'abandoned' them, and went off to get ready for something special~ (soo sorry, Px and Py! ><) 


Secondly, mum and I met Wint Ye (this is the VIP I was talking about Py) and her mum at Bukit Batok MRT :DDD Omg, we hugged each other tightly, as we haven't seen each other for 5 long years XDDD We went to JP, and dropped by into many different shops :) We first went into Popular to get stationaries, and the queue was soo damn long -__- But luckily, the waiting time was short ^^ Lol, I played Tap Tap Revenge 3 on Wint's iPod while waiting in the queue :P She also explored around my Xperia, since the both of us felt kinda bored.


Next, we went to the food court to eat (Wint's definition = lunch, my definition = break time XD). Wint bought chicken rice, and I bought Iced Chendol P: NOMNOMNOM Took a photo of her taking a photo of me. Haha XD After that, we proceeded on to do more shopping :)


We went into clothing and accessory shops, and finally went into X-Zone. We took a session of neoprints  there, and it was fun~ But too bad we missed 3 photo shoots! >< The machine was all written in Japanese! :O We had soo little time to decorate the photos... :( But it was fun though ^^


Finally, we went to buy bubbletea at Sweetalk before going home :) Wint was surprised that it only costs $1.50 a cup, because it costs A$6 in Perth :O I was shocked too. I mean, $6 for a cup of bubbletea? No way am I gonna buy it. On the train, Wint showed me some videos she took in Myanmar, and took some photos :) 


Ahaha, I have too much to say here, I'll continue this tomorrow and add in missing stuff :) Anyways....


A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE EVERYONE~! :D
GOODBYE 2010, HELLOO 2011! :DDD









No comments:

Post a Comment